Right of withdrawal and open purchase
Natural Winner hopes that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase from us, but you have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days of the product being delivered by invoking the right of cancellation or open purchase. When returning, you should preferably use the attached return slip that came with the delivery, or the form from the Swedish Consumer Agency, you can find it HERE. For questions contact info @naturalwinner.se
- Right of withdrawal/open purchase applies to unused product in its original packaging.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was delivered, this also applies to packaging. In the event of any damage to the product or packaging, a price deduction will be made, with the size depending on the extent of the damage, before reimbursement is made. In that case, we will contact you beforehand via the specified email.
- Right of withdrawal/open purchase does not apply to chemical products such as sprays, shampoos, ointments, leather care etc. This is for safety reasons.
- We refund approved returns using the same payment method as at the time of purchase, within 14 days. The shipping fee to you is non-refundable, but in return we will keep our tree planting promise that was initiated in connection with your order.
- The return shipping is paid for and administered by you and the product is sent to:
Natural Winner AB
523 75 Dalum
Attach your personal data, your email address, order confirmation and why you have canceled your purchase, on the return slip.
We fully understand that you may need to try your new product on the horse to check size, in which case we would like you to:
- Lays a protective layer (e.g. a sheet, towel) between the horse's coat and the product.
- Ensures that the product does not get dirty or wet from the surrounding environment, nor does it smell from the surroundings.
- Shakes or wipes the product afterwards so that it regains its "unused feel".
The product must not be used, but only tested quickly in order for the right of withdrawal/ open purchase to apply. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure.
If you find something wrong with your product or are not satisfied with its function, we want you to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you. We will deal with your claim/complaint as soon as circumstances allow so that you don't have to wait in uncertainty.
- You have the right to complain about a damaged or faulty product within 3 years of purchase, provided that the product was faulty at the time of delivery. Contact us immediately after the error is discovered (within 1 month is considered a reasonable time). You then need to attach your order confirmation/order slip. DO NOT return the product before you have contacted us and received instructions on how to proceed.
- Wear, incorrect handling, external violence and negligence are not considered grounds for complaint. We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. Read the General Complaints Board's (ARN's) guidelines HERE.
- Natural Winner does not take responsibility for, for example, allergies, rashes, or other usage limitations that the product may cause to individual individuals. For the sake of the horse (and you), we want you to pay attention when testing new products and immediately discontinue use if you see an unwanted reaction.
- In the event of acceptance of a complaint, Natural Winner reserves the right to repair the product in the first instance.If this is not possible, we will send a new identical (or equivalent if you prefer) product free of charge. Should the product be completely out of stock, we will refund the purchase price and any shipping costs you incurred in connection with the complaint.
- We refund approved complaints using the same payment method as at the time of purchase, within 14 days.
Liability and Force Majeure
- Natural Winner disclaims responsibility for indirect damages that may arise due to the product. It is therefore important that you check the product continuously before use so that nothing has arisen that could have a negative effect on the horse or safety.
- We reserve the right to update our terms at any time.
- In the event of war, natural disaster, industrial action in the labor market, authority decisions, non-delivery by subcontractors, costly circumstances or equivalent events beyond Natural Winner's control (which we could not reasonably foresee), and which make us unable to fulfill our entered into agreement , it is attributed to force majeure. This means that Natural Winner is released from its obligations to fulfill concluded agreements.
Buy via retailer/private person
- If you bought your product from a retailer other than naturalwinner.se we refer all contact to the respective point of sale. It is their purchase conditions that form the basis of the purchase.
- If you have bought your product from another private person, we cannot help you either, as the agreement only applies to purchases made directly through us.
- Do you have any questions or concerns regarding agreements or our products? In that case, we would very much like you to contact us at email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Here you can read in more detail about the laws that form the basis of our agreements, and which will form the basis for the resolution of any dispute:
The Swedish Consumer Agency: www.konsumentverket.se
General Complaints Board: www.arn.se
Hello consumer: https://www.hallakonsument.se/omrade/angerratt-oppet-kop-och-bytesratt/