Right of withdrawal and open purchase
Natural Winner hope that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase from us, but you have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days of the product being delivered by invoking the right of cancellation or open purchase. We follow Swedish consumer legislation. For questions contact info@naturalwinner. see
- Right of withdrawal/ open purchase applies to unused product in its original packaging.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was delivered and in the same packaging. If the product is damaged or if it is sent in different packaging, we will make a price deduction in connection with the refund. The size of the deduction depends on the extent of the damage or the increased cost that other packaging entails. In that case, we will contact you beforehand via the specified email.
- We refund approved returns using the same payment method as at the time of purchase, within 14 days. The shipping fee to you is not refunded.
- Returns within SWEDEN: Contact us within 14 days of collecting your package to receive a free return shipping slip. We will then email a return slip and shipping slip within 48 hours. Email: info@naturalwinner. see and mark the subject line with RETURN and your order number to access the free return shipping. In the email, you must also state why you regretted your purchase. Choose from:
- Wrong fit/size
- Wrong color
- Not what I expected
- Bought more to choose
- Other - specify what
- Return from OTHER COUNTRIES: You arrange and pay for the shipping back to us yourself. Insert the return slip and send the package to:
We fully understand that you may need to try your new product on the horse to check size, in which case we would like you to:
- Adds a protective layer (e.g. a sheet, towel) between the horse's fur and the product.
- Ensures that the product does not get dirty or wet from the surrounding environment, nor does it smell from the surroundings.
- Shake or wipe the product afterwards so that it regains its "unused feel".
If you find something wrong with your product or are not satisfied with its function, we want you to contact us immediately at info@naturalwinner. se so we can help you. We will handle your claim/complaint as soon as circumstances permit so that you don't have to wait in uncertainty.
- You have the right to complain about a damaged or faulty product within 3 years of purchase, provided that the product was faulty at the time of delivery. Contact us immediately after the error is discovered (within 1 month is considered a reasonable time). You then need to attach your order confirmation/order slip. DO NOT return the product before you have contacted us and received instructions on how to proceed.
- Wear, incorrect handling, external violence and negligence are not considered grounds for complaint. We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not faulty in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. Read the General Complaints Board's (ARN's) guidelines HERE.
- Natural Winner does not take responsibility for, for example, allergies, rashes, or other limitations of use that the product may cause to individual individuals. For the sake of the horse (and you), we want you to pay attention when testing new products and immediately discontinue use if you see an unwanted reaction.
- When accepting a complaint, Natural Winner reserves the right to repair the product in the first place. If this is not possible, we will send a new identical (or equivalent if you prefer) product free of charge. Should the product be completely out of stock, we will refund the purchase price and any shipping costs you incurred in connection with the complaint.
- We refund approved complaints with the same payment method as at the time of purchase, within 14 days.
Liability and Force Majeure
- Natural Winner disclaims liability for indirect damages that may arise due to the product. It is therefore important that you check the product continuously before use so that nothing has arisen that could have a negative effect on the horse or safety.
- We reserve the right to update our terms at any time.
- In the event of war, natural disaster, industrial action in the labor market, authority decisions, non-delivery by subcontractors, costly circumstances or equivalent events beyond Natural Winner 's control (which we could not reasonably foresee), and which mean that we cannot keep our concluded agreements, it is attributed to force majeure. This means that Natural Winner is released from its obligations to fulfill concluded agreements.
Buy via retailer/private person
- Did you buy your product from a retailer other than naturalwinner. see we refer all contact to the respective point of sale. It is their purchase conditions that form the basis of the purchase.
- If you have bought your product from another private person, we cannot help you either, as the agreement only applies to purchases made directly through us.
- Do you have any questions or concerns regarding contracts or our products? In that case, we would very much like you to contact us at info@naturalwinner. se and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Here you can read in more detail about the laws that form the basis of our agreements, and which will form the basis for the resolution of any dispute:
The Swedish Consumer Agency: www. the Swedish Consumer Agency. see
General Complaints Board: www. arn. see