Terms of service
We are happy that you have found us and are interested in our products. We are very proud of them and look after a really good buying experience for you. Therefore, we want to be clear about which conditions apply, so that you can feel safe shopping with us.
Through your order via naturalwinner.se we ("you" as a consumer and "we" Natural Winner with org. no. 559322-7472 as a company) enter into an agreement between ourselves, and you thereby approve the terms which is presented on this page. The agreement applies to the products you buy via our web-shop.
Terms of Purchase
- In connection with your order, an order confirmation is sent to your specified email address. The confirmation contains information about the product, price, payment, shipping and delivery. It is proof that we have received your order, the purchase agreement itself only comes into being when the goods have been delivered to you.
- You have the right to cancel/change your order free of charge until the order is shipped. In that case, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be over 18 to shop at Natural Winner.
- All prices are shown in SEK including statutory VAT (25%).
- Shipping is added to each order and in return Natural Winner will compensate the climate by 1 planted tree via the VI forest. For shipping outside Sweden's borders, other shipping costs apply, which are specified when ordering.
- The price stated on Natural Winner's order confirmation is the price that applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders that cannot be delivered within a reasonable time, or that for some reason do not meet the requirements we have for our products. In that case, you will be contacted via email.
- Natural Winner reserves the right for possible price adjustments, stock changes and obvious typographical errors, and cannot be held responsible for external circumstances beyond our control.
- We reserve the right for possible image and writing errors on the site. It includes errors in product description, material specification, content, obviously incorrect washing instructions, as well as obviously incorrect price. Natural Winner reserves the right to correct such possible errors and will contact you via email if the correction concerns the price of the placed order.
- All image information on the site must be considered exclusively as illustrations. Colors and shapes can be experienced differently depending on the image, shooting occasion, and your monitor, and therefore we cannot guarantee that it reflects the exact appearance of the product.
- We accept the following payment methods for purchases:
- Cards (Visa, Master Card)
We fully understand that you may need to try your new product on the horse to check size, in which case we would like you to:
- Lays a protective layer (e.g. a sheet, towel) between the horse's fur and the product.
- Ensures that the product does not get dirty or wet from the surrounding environment, nor does it smell from the surroundings.
- Shake or wipe the product afterwards so that it regains its "unused feel".
- The product must not be used but only tested quickly so that the right of withdrawal/ open purchase applies. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure.
Liability and Force Majeure
- Natural Winner disclaims responsibility for indirect damages that may arise due to the product. It is therefore important that you check the product continuously before use so that nothing has arisen that could have a negative effect on the horse or safety.
- We reserve the right to update our terms at any time.
- In the event of war, natural disaster, industrial action in the labor market, authority decisions, non-delivery by subcontractors, costly circumstances or equivalent events beyond Natural Winner's control (which we could not reasonably foresee), and which mean that we cannot keep our concluded agreement , it is attributed to force majeure This means that Natural Winner is released from its obligations to fulfill concluded agreements.
Buy via retailer/private person
- If you have purchased your product from a retailer other than see, we refer all contact to the respective point of sale. It is their terms of purchase that form the basis of the purchase.
- If you have bought your product from another private person, we cannot help you either, as the agreement only applies to purchases made directly through us.
- Do you have any questions or concerns regarding contracts or our products? In that case, we would very much like you to contact us at email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Here you can read in more detail about the laws that form the basis of our agreements, and which will form the basis for the resolution of any dispute:
The Swedish Consumer Agency: www.konsumentverket.se
General Claims Board: www.arn.se